Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

17.07.2019 05:19
offensive co-ordinator Marcus Brady is a form Antworten

VANCOUVER - Jackson Houck scored three times as the Vancouver Giants halted the Kelowna Rockets 16-game win streak with a 4-2 victory on Friday in Western Hockey League action. Anthony Ast also scored for the Giants (20-14-7) while Arvin Atwal and Cain Franson chipped in with two assists each. Ryan Olsen and Justin Kirkland scored for the Rockets (32-4-2), whose last defeat came on Nov. 20 against the Victoria Royals. Jared Rathjen made 15 saves for Vancouver as Jackson Whistle turned away 22-of-26 shots for Kelowna. --- RAIDERS 3 HURRICANES 1 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. — Calder Brooks scored once and set up two more as the Raiders toppled Lethbridge. Mackenze Stewart and Carson Perreaux also scored for Prince Albert (21-17-2) while Cole Cheveldave made 36 saves for the victory. Brady Ramsay gave the Hurricanes (8-29-5) a 1-0 lead just three minutes into the first period before being halted the rest of the way by Cheveldave. Corbin Boes turned aside 44-of-46 shots for Lethbridge. --- PATS 4 BLADES 3 (SO) REGINA — Dyson Stevenson scored the shootout winner as the Pats edged Saskatoon. Kyle Burroughs, Colby Williams and Dryden Hunt scored in regulation for Regina (20-17-4). The Blades (11-27-4) got all their offence from the blue-line as defencemen Clayton Kirichenko, Ayrton Nikkel and Graeme Craig had a goal apiece. Pats goaltender Dawson MacAuley replaced Nick Schneider halfway through the second period and stopped all 10 shots he faced to earn the victory. Schneider allowed three goals on 12 shots in 29 minutes of action. Saskatoons Troy Tremblay kicked out 43-of-46 shots in a losing cause. --- OIL KINGS 6 WARRIORS 3 EDMONTON — Cody Corbett scored twice and added an assist as the Oil Kings doubled up Moose Jaw. Ashton Sautner, Luke Bertolucci, Edgars Kulda and Michell Moroz also scored for Edmonton (25-12-1) while Henrik Samuelsson tacked on two assists. Sam Fioretti, Josh Uhrich and Brayden Point supplied the offence for the Warriors (12-23-6). Tyler Santos made 26 saves for the Oil Kings as Moose Jaws Justin Paulic stopped 31-of-36 shots in defeat. --- ICE 3 BRONCOS 1 CRANBROOK, B.C. — Austen Vetterl scored in the first period and then set up two goals in the third period to lift Kootenay over Swift Current. Tim Bozon broke a 1-1 tie for the Ice (20-19-3) at 14:48 of the third and added an empty-net goal in the final minute. Graham Black scored the lone goal for the Broncos (21-15-6). Wyatt Hoflin made 21 saves for Kootenay while Swift Currents Eetu Laurikainen turned away 32-of-34 shots. --- REBELS 5 THUNDERBIRDS 1 RED DEER, Alta. — The Rebels scored five unanswered goals to shock the Thunderbirds. Vukie Mpofu scored twice for Red Deer (12-17-2), with singles coming from Cole Chorney, Matt Bellerive and Earl Webb. Branden Troock had the only goal for Seattle (22-12-5) in the first period. Patrik Bartosak finished with 29 saves for Red Deer, while at the other end of the ice Danny Mumaugh stopped 24 shots. --- COUGARS 9 BLAZERS 5 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C — Klarc Wilson and Todd Fiddler each had a hat trick as the Cougars downed Kamloops. Zach Pochiro and Troy Bourke had a goal and three assists apiece for Prince George (15-21-5) while Fiddler added two assists for a five-point night. Jordan Tkatch had a goal and an assist to round out his clubs offence. Joe Kornelsen scored two goals for the Blazers (10-26-4) and Aspen Sterzer, Ryan Rehill and Josh Connolly had the others. Ty Edmonds made 19 saves for the Cougars. Taran Kozun gave up five goals on 16 shots in just 16 minutes of action for Kamloops and was pulled for Bolton Pouliot, who stopped 24-of-29 shots in relief. --- CHIEFS 5 ROYALS 3 SPOKANE, Wash. — Mitch Holmberg scored twice for the Chiefs, including the game winner, as the Chiefs defeated Victoria. Holmberg is the first WHL player to hit the 40-goal mark and his second goal of the game was his ninth game-winner of the season. Dominic Zwerger, Cole Wedman and Markson Bechtold also scored for Spokane (23-13-2) while Eric Williams made 21 saves for the win. Brandon Fushimi, Taylor Crunk and Jack Walker scored for the Royals (27-13-2), who dropped their first game in regulation in nine contests, and Patrik Polivka stopped 36 shots in defeat. --- AMERICANS 5 WINTERHAWKS 1 KENNEWICK, Wash. — Eric Comrie made 37 saves as Tri-City snapped a seven-game slide by defeating Portland. Lucas Nickles had a goal and an assist for the Americans (18-18-2) while Jordan Davies, Beau McCue, Philip Tot and Brian Williams scored the others. Chase De Leo scored the lone goal for the Winterhawks (25-11-4), who have dropped three straight contests. Brendan Burke started in net for Portland but was pulled when he gave up a third goal on just 12 shots. Jarrod Schamerhorn came on in relief and stopped 14-of-16 shots in 19 minutes of action. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Drew Brees Saints Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Ryan-Ramczyk-Saints-Jersey/ . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level. Taysom Hill Youth Jersey . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. Alvin Kamara Jersey .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.TORONTO -- Shea Emry and Tim Burke are together again. The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. The move reunites Emry with Tim Burke, the new Argos defensive co-ordinator who held the same post in Montreal when Emry began his pro career in 2008. "We (Emry and Burke) had a brief conversation after I signed and it was great, it was just like old times," Emry said during a conference call. "Im super excited with the dynamic aspects he wants to bring to it. "Im a guy whos been in the defence that really allowed me to flourish and be the player I want to be." Toronto also signed former Edmonton Eskimos offensive lineman Scott Mitchell as a free agent Tuesday. Emry will replace veteran Robert McCune in the middle of Torontos defence. McCune was the clubs tackling leader last season but became a free agent Tuesday as well. "I think youre getting a player of similar mould," Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said when asked to compare Emry with McCune. "One of the things Ive always said about Shea from when he was a rookie is theres a certain number of players in the league that when the games on the line and you need a play, you hear it said all the time, this guy is around the ball and making a play. "Thats one of the biggest strengths Shea has, is when the moment is at its biggest, thats when he seems to make a play and change the game. I dont know thats different from Robert McCune but Im certainly thrilled. Ive watched Shea since he was a rookie ... Im sure he had many many offers and Im honoured he chose to join the Double Blue." Emry, 27, of Richmond, B.C., spent the first six years of his career with Montreal, helping the Alouettes earn Grey Cup titles 2009 and 2010. Burke was the defensive co-ordinator on those championship teams but left to join head coach Paul LaPolices staff in Winnipeg in 2011. Burke became the Bombers head coach after LaPolice was fired in August 2011 and held that position until being let go by Winnipeg following the 2013 campaign. "The one guy we highlighted was Shea Emry and if he stayed available he was the guy we were going to go hard on," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "We felt like hes the right guy, the piece to help us and Tim Burke in terms of putting in his defence a guy whos played for him and obviously is a ratio changer. "He just brings all the things we look for on this football team." Milanovich is also intimately familiar wiith Emry, having won Grey Cups as Montreals offensive co-ordinator before coming to Toronto prior to the 2012 campaign.dddddddddddd. Also, offensive co-ordinator Marcus Brady is a former Alouettes assistant. "I wanted to make my decision based on the football club," Emry said. "I know Jim and Scott run a tight ship around there, no pun intended. "I really respect Scott and respect Marcus and Tim ... I recognize theres a culture in there I want to be a part of. That was a big part of the decision. I want to be part of a winning culture and a culture that allows players to play together and flourish as a team." The seventh overall pick in the 2008 CFL draft, Emry has 261 tackles, 13 sacks, three fumble recoveries and four interceptions in his career. Emrys best season came in 2012 when he totalled a career-best 87 tackles, including seven sacks, and was named the East Divisions top Canadian and defensive MVP. He was also an East Division and CFL all-star. He said leaving Montreal is hard. "It was a difficult decision to make but on the other hand it came down to something that was really easy, it was a values-based decision," he said. "Going into this free-agency market, I knew I wanted to make a decision based on values and not where my heart laid. "I wanted to give Montreal the proper gratitude for drafting me and for having given me six great years of football and the opportunity to play football. Coming down this morning and having all the offers on the table, it made it an easy decision to go to a franchise ... that presents a great opportunity for me to step in and allow myself to be the man I want to be." The six-foot-four, 295-pound Mitchell was the second player taken in the 2011 CFL draft by Edmonton. The 24-year-old Ottawa native spent the last three years with the Eskimos. The addition of Emry and Mitchell certainly fill definite needs for Toronto, which lost starting offensive lineman Joe Epelle and versatile linebacker Jason Pottinger, both Canadians, to the expansion Ottawa Redblacks in December. The Argos also announced they signed OL Scott Mitchell, formely of the Edmonton Eskimos, and WR Mike Bradwell to a two-year extension. "Scott is a talented, young Canadian lineman who was a very good collegiate prospect coming out of a large U.S. football program," Argos GM Jim Barker said in a team release. "He now has three years of professional experience in our league and we look forward to seeing him develop with us in Toronto." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz