Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

17.07.2019 05:19
Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards. Y Antworten

WNBA star Brittney Griner felt fortunate to be OK after getting cut on the elbow in a knife attack in China.Griner sustained a small cut when she was attacked by a man while boarding a bus after practice Monday in Shenyang. The man, who followed the players onto the bus, also stabbed one of Griners teammates. She was wearing two jackets and wasnt injured because the knife didnt go through.I was thinking I was going to end up stabbed in China and if he got to us at the back of the bus, I was going to have to fight this man with a knife, Griner said in an email to The Associated Press.The man was yelling as he chased the players onto the bus. She said he left the scene, and then returned covered in blood and was apprehended by Chinese authorities.The guy was clearly either mentally ill or very drunk, Griner said. He was yelling about us hitting his wife and it was pretty clear he had no idea who we were.Despite the incident, Griner said she still feels safe in China.The game the next day had more security than I had ever seen, she said. There were three to four cops at every entrance. They were everywhere and the team said they were going to make sure and add more security now too.Griner had 19 points, 11 rebounds and six blocks in Tuesday nights win over Liaoning Hengye.The 6-foot-8 Griner plays in the WNBA with the Phoenix Mercury and helped the team win a championship this past September. She led the league with a record 129 blocks and was the WNBA Defensive Player of the Year. She also led the U.S. to a gold medal last month at the FIBA world championship.We are thankful Brittney and her teammates are all okay after this incident, the Mercury tweeted from their team account.This is Griners second season in China and first with the Beijing Great Wall.She led Baylor to a 40-0 season and the 2012 NCAA title. She was the No. 1 pick by the Mercury in the 2013 draft.___Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg John Matuszak Youth Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. Lester Hayes Womens Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Customized/ . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. Ted Hendricks Womens Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Willie Brown Raiders Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Boston Red Sox eye back-to-back wins and a series victory on Wednesday when they close out a three-game set with the Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards. You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN GO at 7pm et/4pm pt. Boston has struggled on its nine-game road trip, but can close the trek with wins in three of its last four games after a brilliant effort from Brandon Workman in the Red Sox 1-0 win on Tuesday. Workman (1-0) had allowed only a walk to Nelson Cruz before Ryan Flaherty laced a clean single with two out in the bottom of the sixth. It was one of only two hits by Baltimore on the night, with Andrew Miller, Junichi Tazawa and Koji Uehara finishing off the shutout after Workman stymied the Orioles through 6 2/3 innings. "He was outstanding, especially in light of the two different rain delays," Boston manager John Farrell said of Workman. Bostons pitchers made Mike Napolis third-inning RBI single hold up to give the Red Sox just their second victory in eight games. Chris Tillman (5-3) was saddled with the hard-luck loss after permitting the lone run in six innings of work. "I was really pleased with Chris," Os manager Buck Showalter said.dddddddddddd "Unfortunately they just pitched a little better than we did." Orioles third baseman Manny Machado, suspended five games pending an appeal earlier in the day for throwing his bat onto the field Sunday against Oakland, was in the lineup and went 0-for-4. Heading to the hill for Boston on Wednesday will be righty Rubby De La Rosa, who is 1-1 with a 2.84 ERA. De La Rosa absorbed the loss on Friday in Detroit, as he surrendered four runs in 5 2/3 innings. He had tossed seven scoreless innings in his season debut a week earlier. "I feel almost 100 percent like last time," De La Rosa said. "I just missed more pitches." Baltimore, meanwhile, will turn to lefty Wei-Yin Chen, who is 6-2 with a 4.13 ERA. Chen did not factor in the decision of his teams 4-3 loss on Friday to Oakland, as he allowed two runs and five hits in 6 1/3 frames. Chen beat Boston earlier in the year and is 3-3 lifetime against them with a 5.26 ERA in nine starts. Boston has won five of its nine meetings with the Orioles this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz