Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

11.10.2019 05:09
That sounds trite and cliched but its the Antworten

HOUSTON -- Brad Hand knows he has to prove he belongs in Miamis rotation. His last five starts might be making the decision easier. The left-hander pitched three-hit ball into the eighth inning and Jeff Mathis had a two-run double for the Marlins in their 2-0 victory over the Houston Astros on Friday night. Hand struck out four and walked two in a career-high 7 1-3 innings to earn his second straight win. "Nothings done yet," Hand said. "I am still trying to go out every fifth day and solidify myself in this rotation. Nothing is going to be given to me or anything. Im going to have to prove it every fifth day." Hand (2-2) cruised through the first five innings, allowing just two baserunners, and retired seven of his first eight batters. Chris Carter reached on a walk in the first and Gregorio Petit singled with one out in the third. "We stuck with the game plan right out of the shoot," Hand said. "We were able to get ahead of the guys. I was trying to get easy, quick outs and groundball outs." Hands previous career high for innings pitched was Sunday against San Francisco when he allowed two runs in seven innings. He said he doesnt know whats changed for him other than throwing strikes. "You guys have seen it: When I walk guys, get behind in the count, thats when I get myself in trouble," he said. "The biggest thing for me is to focus and pound the strike zone and make them put the ball in play." Hand continued a string of solid starts since transitioning from the bullpen to the rotation at the beginning of July. He has yielded three runs or fewer in each of his five starts. "That was a tremendous effort by Brad tonight," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He was pounding the strike zone and was in complete control of that game. ... It was fun watching him pitch. He and Matty (Mathis) seemed to be on the same page the whole night and flipped in some nice breaking balls and changeups and ran that fastball in and out." Donovan Solano and Giancarlo Stanton each had two hits for the Marlins, who won their fifth in sixth games. Miami was able to get to Dallas Keuchel (9-7) in the seventh. Jarrod Saltalamacchia reached on an error by centre fielder Enrique Hernandez. Adeiny Hechavarria hit an infield single with two outs before Mathis drove in both runners with a double. "I was frustrated earlier," said Mathis, who grounded into an inning-ending double play in the fifth. "I had a chance to push a run across and was not able to do it. Brad kept us in the game. I had another opportunity, and luckily, got it done." Bryan Morris got two outs in the eighth, and Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 25th save. Keuchel, who had given up four runs or more in each of his last five starts, allowed two runs -- none earned -- and nine hits with seven strikeouts in seven innings. "I definitely need to be a little bit better," he said. "I dont think I lost it, I just think it was some bad breaks. I think Ive pitched well, just the results havent been there." The left-hander retired nine of the first 10 batters he faced but ran into trouble in the fifth and sixth, allowing the first two batters to reach in both innings. Houstons defence helped him out both times, turning double plays in each inning. "If you look at the way he pitched tonight, he deserves to fare better," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Defensively, we did let him down. We gave them extra outs that extended the inning and allowed them the two runs they got." Houston, which has lost three straight to fall a season-high 19 games under .500, did not get a runner past second base. Carter reached second in the first, and Jason Castro doubled in the eighth to chase Hand. NOTES: Miami recalled catcher J.T. Realmuto from Double-A Jacksonville and optioned right-hander Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. ... Houston selected the contract of Petit, an infielder, from Triple-A Oklahoma City. He started at shortstop. The Astros optioned right-hander Anthony Bass to Oklahoma City after Thursdays game. ... Houston also transferred right-hander Matt Albers to the 60-day disabled list. ... Miami challenged the original safe call on Jose Altuves attempted stolen base in the sixth. After review, the call was overturned and Altuve was out. Mike Quick Youth Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Shareef Miller Eagles Jersey . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens-Clayton-Thorson-Inverted-Jersey/ . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Randall Cunningham Youth Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. DeSean Jackson Eagles Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.All thats left now is to play the game. The Calgary Stampeders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats have finished all their preparations leading up to Sundays game and are now ready to face off for the Grey Cup. Stay with TSN all day for Grey Cup coverage. Pregame starts Sunday at 1pm et/10am pt on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5. Kickoff is at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. You can also listen to the game across at TSN Radio stations. --- VANCOUVER - Demonte Bolden was reduced to tears Saturday. The Calgary Stampeders towering six-foot-five, 285-pound defensive tackle admits he broke down a little bit after being told hell start Sunday in the Grey Cup game against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Place Stadium. The 29-year-old hasnt played since suffering a broken leg in a 40-33 home win over Toronto on Sept. 13, a span of eight games. Its been a long road back for Bolden, who auditioned this week with Frank Beltre, Freddie Bishop and Brandon Jordan for starting spots created by injuries to Charleston Hughes and DeQuin Evans. Bishop drew the starting defensive end position. It really sunk in this morning when I was told, Bolden said following Calgarys final walkthrough at B.C. Place. I was literally in tears because this opportunity doesnt come around often. Physically it was trying (coming back) but mentally it was more difficult. Im an interior D-linemen and we do a lot of knocking around and banging. Obviously I dont want a big 320-pound offensive linemen falling on my leg again and I had to get past the mental part. But Im excited. It was hard to see that in Boldens demeanour as he sported a perfect poker face. Trust me, Im very excited, he said in an emphatic, slightly intimidating tone. Ive been out for a while, I am very very excited. The same applied to Bishop, a six-foot-four, 265-pound native of Inkster, Mich., completing his second CFL season. My father always told me a real man doesnt feel pressure, he applies it, he said. I live my life that way and at the end of the day its just football. Calgary coach/GM John Hufnagel said hes expecting big things from both Bolden and Bishop. Theyve played good football this year and helped us win games, he said. Injuries are part of the game . . . unfortunately we lost two soldiers last week. Bolden returns to B.C. Place, where his 2013 season ended on a sour note as he suffered a torn medial collateral ligament in Calgarys regular-season finale visiting the Lions. Bolden said he continued lifting weights while his leg healed and he enters Sundays contest very fresh and with no lingering apprehension. Ive been banging with the best offensive linemen in the CFL, he said. Thats a test in its own right and I feel like I passed it. The contest features the two division winners as Calgary topped the West with a CFL-best 15-3 record that included two victories over Hamilton. The Ticats finished tied with Montreal atop the East with a 9-9 mark but secured first based upon point differential. Hamilton goes with the same roster it had in last weekends 40-24 East Division final win over Montreal. Slotback Andy Fantuz, who played against the Als after missing three games with a torn hamstrinng, starts again Sunday.dddddddddddd The work is done, Hamilton coach/GM Kent Austin said. Our players are ready to play. Brandon Banks was a one-man show against Montreal, returning two punts for TDs and accumulating a playoff-record 226 return yards. But that means little to Jeff Reinebold, Hamiltons veteran special-teams coach. What you recognize really as you get to this point where youve got enough grey in your beard is that last week doesnt buy you anything this week, he said. Im trying to get that message to our players -that when we line up against Calgary on Sunday and its the first punt return, whatever youve done in the past doesnt affect anything right now. Its right now, this moment, this play, And whether it goes good or bad for you, you have to put it away and go on to the next one. That sounds trite and cliched but its the reality of the business. Calgary was 2-0 against Hamilton this year but those wins came by a combined 13 points. However both teams were missing key performers. CFL rushing leader Jon Cornish didnt play either game against Hamilton while the Ticats were also minus starting quarterback Zach Collaros. Hamilton is making a second straight Grey Cup appearance after losing last year 45-23 to Saskatchewan at Mosaic Stadium. The Ticats last won a CFL title in 99, beating Calgary at B.C. Place. The Stampeders are chasing their second CFL crown since 08, John Hufnagels first year as head coach/GM. Calgary reached the 12 final but lost to Toronto at Rogers Centre in the 100th Grey Cup game. Calgary would appear to have a huge edge on Hamilton given it was CFL-best 8-1 on the road this year. The Ticats were just 2-7 away from home and 4-6 versus West Division competition while Calgary was a dominant 7-1 against East clubs. Despite a matchup of first-place teams, the game wasnt yet a sellout as of Saturday. While over 51,000 tickets had been sold, roughly 2,000 remained. A reason for that could be fan apathy. This marks the second Grey Cup game in B.C. since 2011 and the hometown Lions were eliminated in the East Division semifinal 50-17 by Montreal. The Grammy Award-winning Imagine Dragons perform at halftime. The alternative rock band from Las Vegas released its debut album Night Visions in 2012 that was certified three times platinum in Canada. The single Radioactive went platinum seven times while followup Demons was platinum five times over. Snow fell here Friday night but weather wont be a factor Sunday as B.C. Places roof will be closed. The night before a big game is traditionally a sleepless one for many athletes but Bolden said he wont have any problems sleeping. And hes expecting to be tucked in early. Ill probably go to sleep around 7-8 p.m. because I want to be ready, he said. I dont know about my teammates but I suspect the vets will be sleeping early and I suspect the players who want it will be in sleeping early. Bishop plans to spend Saturday night with his girlfriend and family, who arrived from Detroit on Saturday. But hes also expecting to have an early night. Oh man, it has to be an early night, he said. Ive got an early morning and a big day. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz