Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

29.07.2019 03:30
to be the third best mark in the American League Antworten

NEW YORK - Brett Lawrie left Wednesday nights game against the Yankees in the fifth inning with an apparent left hand injury. Lawrie was hit by a Chase Whitley pitch in the fourth. He remained at third base for one more frame before exiting. He was seen leaving the dugout with head trainer George Poulis in tow. Lawrie had an x-ray on his hand which came back negative and hes listed as day-to-day. In other injury news, Blue Jays pitcher Brett Cecil is headed to the disabled list with a groin injury after struggling against the Yankees Wednesday night. Against the Yankees, Cecil made his first appearance since tweaking his groin against the Baltimore Orioles on Friday. He allowed a bases-clearing, three-run double to Brian McCann in the eighth inning. Cecil said after the game that he felt tightness throughout his appearance. Chris Taylor Dodgers Jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Julio Urias Youth Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Cody-Bellinger-dodgers-jersey/ . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Joc Pederson Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Justin Turner Womens Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Milwaukee Bucks coach Larry Drew says centre John Henson will sit out Fridays game against the Orlando Magic with a sprained right wrist. Drew says Hensons wrist has been bothering him recently and he was informed prior to Friday nights game that Henson would be unavailable. Larry Sanders will start in his place. Henson played 22 minutes in the Bucks looss Wednesday night to Phoenix.dddddddddddd He becomes the latest Bucks player to join the injured list. Guard O.J. Mayo is also out for the third straight game with an illness. Also remaining out are centres Zaza Pachulia (right foot fracture) and Ekpe Udoh (sprained left ankle). Carlos Delfino is also still recovering from right foot surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz