Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

23.07.2019 05:08
It was his sixth career multihomer game a Antworten

Norfolk, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Morgan State and South Carolina State had two individual winners each as Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football honors were awarded Saturday. Morgan States Lee Hull was named the MEACs coach of the year and Darren Pinnock was selected as the offensive lineman of the year. Tull is a finalist for the Eddie Robinson Award which honors the FCS coach of the year. South Carolina State defensive tackle Javon Hargrave earned MEAC defensive player of the year honors, while teammate Darius Leonard, a linebacker, was the rookie of the year. The offensive player of the year award was split between Howard quarterback Greg McGhee and North Carolina A&T running back Tarik Cohen. 2014 ALL-MEAC FOOTBALL (As voted on by MEAC head football coaches and sports information directors) FIRST-TEAM OFFENSE QB - Greg McGhee, Howard, Sr. RB - Tarik Cohen, North Carolina A&T, So. RB - Herb Walker Jr., Morgan State, So. WR - Adrian Wilkins, North Carolina Central, R-Jr. WR - Twarn Mixon, Hampton, R-So. TE - Tammarrick Hemmingway, South Carolina State, R-Jr. C - Ronald Canty, North Carolina A&T, R-Sr. OL - William Ray Robinson III, North Carolina A&T, R-Sr. OL - Darren Pinnock, Morgan State, Sr. OL - Devin Flowers, South Carolina State, Sr. OL - Clevonne Davis, North Carolina Central, Jr. FIRST-TEAM DEFENSE DL - Javon Hargrave, South Carolina State, Jr. DL - Deon King, Norfolk State, Jr. DL - George Riddick, Norfolk State, Sr. DL - LeBranden Richardson, Bethune-Cookman, Sr. LB - Lynden Trail, Norfolk State, R-Sr. LB - DVonte Grant, North Carolina A&T, Sr. LB - Cody Acker, Morgan State, Sr. LB - Ralph Williams, Bethune-Cookman, Sr. DB - Tony McRae, North Carolina A&T, Jr. DB - Donald Mattocks, North Carolina A&T, R-Sr. DB - Michael Jones, North Carolina Central, So. DB - Keenan Lambert, Norfolk State, R-So. P - Christian Kinney, Hampton, R-So. PK - Cody Jones, North Carolina A&T, So. RS - Michael Jones, North Carolina Central, So. Carl Gunnarsson Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. http://www.cheapbluesjerseys.info/authentic-alexander-steen-blues-jersey/ . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Oskar Sundqvist Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey . The 22-year-old Spanish midfielder recently signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea, and after spending last season on loan with Valencia in La Liga, Romeu will move to the Bundesliga for the 2014-15 campaign. LOS ANGELES -- Matt Kemp apparently has regained the home run stoke that made him runner-up in the MVP race three seasons ago. Now its just a matter of staying healthy and retaining his everyday job in centre field for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Kemp hit his first two home runs at Dodger Stadium since late in 2012, helping Los Angeles beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 Sunday night to avoid a three-game sweep. "It always feels good to hit home runs here in Dodger Stadium, especially with the home crowd," Kemp said. "It has been a while, so I was pretty excited to do that. It can be tough to hit home runs here at times, but it looked like the ball was carrying a little bit tonight." Hanley Ramirez also slugged his first two homers of the season in support of Zack Greinke (2-0). The right-hander pitched six innings, allowing two runs and six hits -- including Brandon Belts fourth homer leading off the sixth, and the first of the season by Hunter Pence three batters later. Greinke struck out eight and walked none. Matt Cain (0-1) gave up five runs and six hits in six innings with three strikeouts and no walks. It was the eighth time the right-hander has surrendered three or more homers in a game during his 10-year career, and the first time since May 16, 2013 at Colorado in an 8-6 win. The Dodgers last run off him came on Andre Ethiers sacrifice fly in the sixth. Kemp, who hit a career-high 39 home runs in 2011, entered Sunday with two homers and three RBIs in 54 career at-bats against Cain. "I made three really big mistakes to guys who can drive the ball well. Thats what ended up changing the game and thats what ended up costing us," Cain said. "I dont want to nibble and I dont want to go away from the strike zone. Im going to try to attack guys. Obviously, you want to keep the ball in the park, but Ive always been a guy that can elevate the ball. But sometimes when its elevated to certain guys and you leave in certain areas, its prone to go out." Cain, who gave up a career-worst 23 home runs last season, threw Kemp a 1-0 pitch that ended up in the pavilion seats in left-centre with two out in the second. It ended the two-time All-Stars homerless drought of 140 at-bats at Chavez Ravine since his go-ahead two-run shot off Colorados Jorge De La Rosa on Sept. 30, 2012. Keemp did it again his next time up, this time to right-centre on an 0-1 delivery after a double by Adrian Gonzalez.dddddddddddd It was his sixth career multihomer game and first since Sept. 29, 2012. "Cains a tough pitcher and he throws a lot of different pitches," Kemp said. "So I was just looking to get a ball over the plate, and he gave me a couple of them over the plate and I put some good swings on them and did what I needed to do. My second home run, thats when I know Im seeing the ball good. When Im driving the ball to right field." Kemp was activated from the disabled list on Friday, after injuries limited him to 73 games last season and forced him to undergo surgery on his is left ankle and shoulder. Manager Don Mattingly chose not to start Kemp in the series opener, but reversed his decision after benching right fielder Yasiel Puig for arriving late to the ballpark. Puig didnt play Sunday, either. This time it was because of a swollen left thumb, which occurred on Saturday when he made a headfirst slide into first base on an infield hit. Puig finished that game, then left the ballpark earlier Sunday to get an MRI exam before rejoining his teammates in the dugout before the start of this one. The MRI showed a strained ligament in the thumb. Ramirez homered to centre field in the eighth against David Huff, capping his 15th career multihomer game. Giants centre fielder Angel Pagan singled his first two times up for San Franciscos only hits through the first four innings -- and robbed Greinke of an extra-base hit in the third with a diving catch in left-centre. Greinke got his first hit of the season his next time up, however, driving a ground-rule double to left-centre in the fifth. NOTES: The Giants begin their home schedule Tuesday night, with Tim Hudson making his official debut with the team against Arizonas Trevor Cahill. ... Mattingly has decided to back off on LHP Hyun-Jim Ryu and give him an extra days rest after he started three of the teams first six games due to Clayton Kershaws first career stint on the disabled list. ... Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett, whose season debut has been delayed by calf and ankle issues after he underwent thoracic outlet syndrome surgery last year, threw a bullpen session Sunday and could start Wednesdays interleague game against Detroit. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz