Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
miaowang123 Offline

11.10.2019 05:10
alf turnovers and Houston had thr Antworten

Buffalo Sabres interim coach Ted Nolan spoke to the Buffalo News Wednesday and said he believes they should build their team around goaltender Ryan Miller, who is set to become an unrestricted free agency this summer. "You look at all the championship teams and it starts from goaltending out. ... I prefer you build around him rather than use him as a pawn to try and get something to make you better," Nolan told the Buffalo News. "You learn to deal with the now as a coach and weve got one of the better goaltenders in the world here and Id like to build around him myself." Though Nolan said he does not discuss contracts with players. He did however mention he had spoken with President of Hockey Operations Pat LaFontaine about creating a culture that draws in the best players. "I talked to Pat about this and I said the one thing we want to do is create an environment where people want to come here and stay here," Nolan said. "Hopefully he likes what were doing. You never know." After the New York Rangers recent signing of goaltender Henrik Lundqvist, Miller, Jaroslav Halak (Blues) and Jonas Hiller (Ducks) are the remaining top unrestricted free agent goaltenders. Nolan seems confident in the netminder. "You look at all the top guys, our top guy Ryan Miller, hes consistent all the time," Nolan said. "Thats why Lundqvist gets a big contract. There are those guys and theres the rest of us." Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Dell Curry Hornets Jersey . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Devonte-Graham-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Robert Franks Hornets Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Hornets Jersey .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.PHILADELPHIA -- The look was strange: Andy Reid in all red on the visitors sideline. The result was similar to what he gave Philadelphia in his 14 years in charge of the Eagles. Reids homecoming was a smashing success for the new Kansas City coach thanks to a dynamic defence that forced five turnovers and sacked a harried Michael Vick five times in the Chiefs 26-16 victory Thursday night. "Yeah, it was different," Reid said. "I was on the opposite side of the field than I normally am at. But I cant tell you that I was caught up in that part of it." Vick even limped off with 1:07 to go after fumbling, but stayed around to hug Reid following the final play -- just after Donnie Avery gave Reid a Gatorade shower on the sideline. "It was great to see the players that are here," Reid admitted. "I had a chance to talk to them after the game." Kansas City, which has not had a giveaway in opening 3-0, has won one more game already than it did in 2012 -- when it earned the first overall draft pick, then hired Reid days after he was fired on the heels of Phillys 4-12 finish. The usually stoic Reid showed some fire to match his bright red outfit late in the first half when he thought the Chiefs got a bad spot. He came out to the hash mark to yell at the officials, then walked off at halftime still gesturing his displeasure. That was far more emotion than he displayed when he entered the stadium with the Chiefs just before kickoff. Although the Philly fans gave him a warm ovation, some standing in tribute to the man who won 140 games and six division titles for them, Reid walked briskly along the sideline, never turning his gaze toward the stands. But he later said he recognized the tribute. "I appreciate the fans and the support they gave me," he said. "That was kind of them." He certainly had to like much of what he saw on the field from his defence, particularly Houston. It was offensive master Reids defence and special teams that set the tone and put his team ahead early, silencing the sea of green at the Linnc.dddddddddddd The Chiefs forced four first-half turnovers and Houston had three of their four sacks. He had another half-sack to start the second half, off a bad snap to Vick, and forced Vick to fumble with 1:34 remaining. Houston has 6 1/2 sacks in three games. "We got the push from the guys inside and that made it easier for the guys outside to get in there and get after him," Houston said. Damaris Johnsons muffed punt return gave Kansas City the ball at the Eagles 8, leading to Ryan Succops 33-yard field goal for a quick 3-0 lead. Derrick Johnson then deflected Vicks ill-advised throw into the flat and Eric Berry picked it off, going 38 yards with the first interception of the year for the Philly quarterback. There would be more mistakes as Philadelphia (1-2) lost its eighth straight home game. But first, after falling behind 10-0, Vick got the Eagles no-huddle, fast-tempo offence going with the longest run of his 12-year career. He burst up the middle, shook off two attempted tackles and sped 61 yards. Two plays later, it was his arm doing the damage. Under a heavy rush, he stood in and led Jason Avant perfectly in the left corner of the end zone for a 22-yard score. That three-play, 87-yard spurt epitomized the fast-paced offence coach Chip Kelly brought from Oregon in replacing Reid. But Kelly got cute, going for a 2-point conversion on tight end Zach Ertzs run that failed. The takeaways kept the Chiefs in front. And after Avery turned a short pass into a 51-yard gain thanks to sloppy Eagles tackling, Succop made a 31-yard field goal. He kicked a 34-yarder moments later after another turnover, Sean Smiths interception, for a 16-6 halftime edge. Avery had a big night, finishing with seven catches for 141 yards. Alex Henerys 29-yard field goal was the only scoring of a sloppy third period, and when Jamaal Charles surged around right end for a 3-yard TD early in the fourth quarter, Reids return was a rousing success. Not even LeSean McCoys 41-yard TD run with 11:36 remaining could spoil that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz